5/0 - 18" (45cm) Undyed
PS-2 / FS-2 (P-12)
Rapid PGA is a synthetic suture with fast absorption and less tissue reaction than Chromic Gut.
Comparable to: Vicryl Rapide by Ethicon** and Velosorb Fast**
Characteristics of UNIFY Rapid PGA sutures:
- A synthetic suture with a faster absorption profile and low infection rate
- Provide best characteristics of both natural and synthetic sutures
- Quick absorption and high tensile strength similar to natural collagen sutures (catguts)
- Lower tissue reaction than catguts with no risk of toxicity
- Ultra sharp needle point for atraumatic tissue penetration
- Needle coated with silicone for smooth tissue passage
- Predictable absorption profile
- Thread type: Braided
- Color: Undyed
- Strength duration: 5-14 days
- Absorb duration: 42-56 days
- Top quality sutures at factory-direct prices that are up to 80% lower than our competitors.
- Exclusive EasyPick Classification System - Only our sutures are classified by needle sizes to help simplify ordering and reduce your inventory.
- Made of high grade stainless steel with an ultra-sharp needle point to provide strength, flexibility and atraumatic tissue penetration.
- Stronger, sharper, and enhanced ductility produced in a clean room environment with compliance to Medical Devices ISO 13485.
- All our sutures exceed the requirements of the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) and FDA regulations.
Free shipping (Continental USA)
25% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 90 days. Some products are not returnable.
AD Surgical is a unique company founded by medical professionals who understand the challenges and needs of today's practicing surgeons. Our mission is to offer a selection of top quality surgical essentials, including sutures, scalpels, gloves and drapes, at the best prices to our colleagues so that they can be more productive and profitable.
All of our surgical products are designed and developed in the United States by a team of experienced medical professionals. 90% of our products are manufactured in our own manufacturing facilities, which allows us to provide top quality products at factory direct prices that are a fraction of those offered by our competitors. All AD Surgical products are registered with FDA.
There are no reviews for this product yet.