* Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
|Sold & Shipped by MedChain Supply|
|Typically Ships Within 1 day(s)|
|Price Match Guarantee|
Infrared Thermometer, Non-Contact Reading in One Second, 1.2-2 Inches Distance From Forehead, LCD Digital Display Screen, Audible Voice Option, High Temperature Alarm, Displayed in Either F or C, Automatic Power-Off (30 Seconds), 1 Year Limited Warranty (JXB 183)
- No probe covers required resulting in significant annual savings
- No contact with residentâs skin reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Ideal for sleeping or combative residents
- FDA cleared, clinical-grade thermometer for multi-patient and individual use
- Ideal for F-Tag 257 compliance (comfortable & safe temperature levels)
- Boosts facility production and clinician satisfaction.
- Instant readings visible on a large, 2 color backlit LCD
- Visual/audible alarm if temperature reading exceeds 100.4Â°F
- Performs up to 100,000 readings
- Stores last 32 readings for easy recall
- Automatic power off (30 seconds)
- Long-lasting battery life
Diagnostic Instruments :: Patient Monitoring/Vital Signs :: Thermometers
$9.95 Flat Rate GND (1-5 BUS DAYS) in continental USA. Free shipping orders over $1,500. Exclusions may apply.
No Cancellations; No Returns; All Sales Final. Exclusions may apply. All returns must be approved by our Returns Department. An e-mail notification will be issued regarding your return status and return instructions, should this apply. Any product returned for credit without an authorized RMA number clearly printed on the outside package or shipping label will be refused. Unauthorized returns will not be honored or accepted for credit.
Founded in 1953, MedChain Supply has evolved from a small buying cooperative of independent health care distributors into a unique health care supply chain company.
Since 1953, MedChain Supply has been a leading global provider of both upstream and downstream healthcare supply chain products & support.
MedChain Supply is a unique healthcare supply chain company. We offer a wide range of solutions for distributors and manufacturers, all in an effort to deliver efficiency to healthcare. We aim to serve our customers by helping to access new markets and products, grow sales, and reduce operating and transaction costs.
MedChain Supply has helped more than 400 manufacturer partners save both time and money.
- Be your trusted partner to deliver efficiency to healthcare.
- Rely on people, integrity, and service to provide a competitive advantage to our partners in the healthcare supply chain.
There are no reviews for this product yet.