Patriot Full-Electric Bed Only/Low Homecare Bed
Introducing the new Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed with a grid sleep surface! Sleep surface is MADE IN THE USA!
The single-motor design homecare bed is now available in a full-electric/low version. The Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed offers the same features as the Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes. The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort. The Full electric model can be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed OR a low bed for better inventory management!
- Total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor).
- Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment.
- Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy set-up and disassembly.
- All functions fully-integrated into convenient handheld pendant.
- Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
- Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or High-impact Plastic Bed-ends.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
- Height Adjustment: Casters in Low Position: Min. 9.5", Max. 20" (at deck level) Casters in Standard Position: Min. 13", Max. 23.5" (at deck level)
- Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W.
- Lift Range: Head - 60", Knee - 30".
- No external pinch points!
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
- The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers.
Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
- Much stronger frame.
- Better mattress support.
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
- Easier to clean.
- No connecting links or springs to lose.
Bed shipped in three cartons:
1. Foot section and motor.
2. Head section and Hi/Lo rod.
3. Bed end set.
Shipping Weight: 1 lbs 0 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 39.5" x 36.5" x 8.5" (L x W x H) inches
Origin of Manufacture: USA
$15.00 Flat Rate GND (1-5 BUS DAYS) in continental USA. Residential fees will occur is a lift gate is required. Exclusions may apply.
25% restock fee (min. of $12.00), 10% admin fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days. No Cancellations; No Returns on PPE, Personal Items or PPE-related products; All Sales Final.
Not all products are eligible for returns. Exclusions apply. Please refer to the "Restrictions" tab on the products listing page, i.e. where stated "Non-Returnable Item".
All returns must be approved by our Returns Department. An e-mail notification will be issued regarding your return status and return instructions, should this apply. Any product returned for credit without an authorized RMA number clearly printed on the outside package or shipping label will be refused. Unauthorized returns will not be honored or accepted for credit. Please note pictures/descriptions are representative of the product class. Image may be product itself, or associated code related in it's class.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option. The warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, GF Health Products, Inc. ("Graham-Field") is one of the world's leading manufacturers and distributors of medical products in the health care industry, offering approximately 4,000 medical, rehabilitation, long-term care and homecare products.
Our offering is comprised of our quality brands such as Everest & Jennings, wheelchair and seating products; Lumex , ambulatory, bath safety, pressure management and specialty seating products; Basic American Medical Products, beds and institutional equipment; Hausted, patient handling, surgical stretchers, surgical chairs; John Bunn, respiratory equipment; Labtron , diagnostic equipment; Grafco, a line of exam treatment products, and Lumiscope, diagnostics, all names you have come to trust for their quality and design.
In addition to our headquarters in Atlanta, Graham-Field has distribution centers in Doraville, GA; St. Louis, MO; Edison, NJ; Los Angeles, CA; and Fond du Lac, WI. Our manufacturing facilities are located in various locations such as Fond du Lac, WI; Doraville, GA and Warwick, RI.
There are no reviews for this product yet.