* Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
MSRP $113.03 You Save $56.93
|Sold & Shipped by Drive Medical|
|Typically Ships Within 1 day(s)|
|Price Match Guarantee|
View SpO2 Deluxe Pulse Oximeter
- Dual color high resolution easy-to-read OLED display, with multi-display modes
- Display SpO2 and Pulse Rate, Pulse bar and Plethysmogram
- Now with Perfusion Index and programmable alarm functionality
- Low power composition, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Includes lanyard, carry case, and two AAA batteries
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate
Origin of Manufacture: CHINA
Free shipping (Continental USA)
15% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid for by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days. No Cancellations; No Returns on PPE or PPE-related products; All Sales Final. Not all products are eligible for returns. Exclusions may apply. Please refer to the "Restrictions" tab on the products listing page, i.e. where stated "Non-Returnable Item". All returns must be approved by our Returns Department. An e-mail notification will be issued regarding your return status and return instructions, should this apply. Any product returned for credit without an authorized RMA number clearly printed on the outside package or shipping label will be refused. Unauthorized returns will not be honored or accepted for credit.
Limited 2 Year
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
It's our mission to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
We manufacture a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
There are no reviews for this product yet.