Bring Confidence Back to Bathing
The All-in-One System for Safe, Thorough Bathing
- Open Seat with Bidet
- Simple-to-Use Control Panel
- Convenient Handheld Shower Sprayer
- Optional Transfer Bench Accessory
Enjoy thorough, independent bathing with the PreserveTech Aquachair Bathing System with Bidet. The perfect solution for individuals with unsteadiness, standing difficulties or problems reaching, the premium shower seat features a convenient in-seat bidet plus handheld shower sprayer and an open seat to help the user clean hard-to-reach areas for optimal hygiene. For additional security and easier transfers, add the optional PreserveTech Aquachair Transfer Accessory with Curtain Guard Protection (Item # RTL12A004-TR).
- Bring Confidence Back to Bathing
- Unique shower chair with bidet and shower spray enables full-body cleansing without standing
- Choose front or rear cleansing modes (front cleansing is gentler than the rear spray)
- Easily access shower spray from armrest holder. Open seat makes it easy to access hard-to-reach areas.
- Padded non-slip seat and backrest offer support and comfort
- Adjust the height with the push of a button to achieve the ideal seated position. Seat height adjustments on this model range from X" to X"
- Legs include a non-skid, non-slip tip for additional security on wet surfaces
- Lightweight and durable-rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 350 lbs.
- Anti-microbial treated backrest, seat and tips help prevent stains and odors from buildup of bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Easily connects to the water supply - no electrical connection or batteries necessary
CA Prop 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Adjustable Height 15" - 19.5"
Armrest Height 6.7"
Backrest Dimensions 19.1" (H) X 12.3" (W)
Dimensions Assembled 32.28" (W) X 18.11" (L) X 34.65" (H)
Material PP + Aluminium
Outside Legs 16.3" (W) X 16.7" (D)
Product Weight 10.89 Lbs
Retail Box Dimensions 12.2" (W) X 17.52 " (L) X 21.65" (W)
Retail Box Weight 2.43 lbs
Shipping Weight 13.34 lbs
Warranty 1yr Limited
Weight Capacity 350 Lbs
Width Between Arms 17.8"
Bathroom Safety - Bath Benches and Stools
Shipping Weight: 10 lbs 89 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 32.28" x 18.11" x 34.65" (L x W x H) inches
This product has the following special restrictions:
- Product is not returnable
If the above restriction does not apply, please see our View Similar Products for alternative products without this restriction.
Free shipping (Continental USA)
15% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid for by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days.
No Cancellations; No Returns on PPE or PPE-related products; All Sales Final.
Not all products are eligible for returns. Exclusions may apply. Please refer to the "Restrictions" tab on the products listing page, i.e. where stated "Non-Returnable Item".
All returns must be approved by our Returns Department. An e-mail notification will be issued regarding your return status and return instructions, should this apply. Any product returned for credit without an authorized RMA number clearly printed on the outside package or shipping label will be refused. Unauthorized returns will not be honored or accepted for credit.
CA Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
It's our mission to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
We manufacture a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
There are no reviews for this product yet.