1-panel drug dipstick. Tests for OPI300. (50 Tests) New product packaging!
CLIAwaived, Inc. Opiates (OPI) Drug Screen Dipstick Test (Old Fastect #: BRN-MF-13). FDA-cleared and CLIA-waived drug testing stick for detection of opiates in urine. Simply dip the test stick in urine for 10 se...
QuickVue Influenza Transport Tubes, 25 Sterile Foam Swabs Inside Plastic Transport Tubes, For Use with QuickVue Influenza & QuickVue Influenza A+B Tests Only, 25 swabs/pk (US Only) Lab - Point of Care - Rapid Tests - Influenza
- 25 tests/box
- Fingerstick or venipuncture. 15 microliters sample size (whole blood, serum or plasma).
- Results in ~15 minutes
- Store at room temperature
- Shelf life 18-24 months - Currently accepting prepaid preorders
- We anticipate shipment in mid- to late-April
- Tests ar...
- Provides quick diagnosis of influenza A and B
- Easy-to-use cassette format and rapid results allow for point-of-care testing
- Uses nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab and nasal aspirate/wash specimens
- Positive results are available in 10 minutes
- CLIA waived for nasal swab and nasop...
About Test Device
- For USA Sale for Healthcare Workers Point of Care Testing & Laboratories
- Not for Home Use
- CE Mark
- Gives Positive or Negative Result for COVID-19 virus
- Read Results in 15 Minutes, Do not read after 30 minutes
- 25 Test Devices
- 25 Alcohol Pad...
QuickVue Influenza A+B Test, Dipstick Format, Identifies Type A, Type B, or Both, Two-Color Endpoint, CLIA Waived, 25 test/kit (US Only) Lab - Point of Care - Rapid Tests - Influenza
Immunoassay for the rapid differential detection of acute influenza type A and type B.
Influenza A+B POC Kit, CLIA Waived, 30 tests/kit, 1 kit/ea (12/cs, 12 cs/plt) (Continental US Only) Lab - Point of Care - Rapid Tests - Influenza
The system has an unique adaptive read technology - helps reduce false-positive results by examining the sample and compensating for many ...