- Plastic frame with a choice of standard (Figure B) or soft (Figure C) removable and washable fabric
- Standard Fabric: Vinyl covered nylon dries easily (Figure B)
- Soft Fabric: Polyester knit fabric includes a trunk strap to assist in lateral support
- Features additional padding between the fabric and Otter frame (Figure C)
- Angle-adjustable seat and back have five angle adjustments at 0Â°, 22 5Â°, 45Â°, 67 5Â° and 90Â°
- Seat and back Uni-Bars provide one-handed angle adjustments (Figure A)
- Adjustments can be made with user seated in chair
- Height- and width-adjustable head cushions offer support and comfort
- They can also be used as lateral supports
- Removable positioning straps can be placed anywhere along the length of the frame
- Leg straps control abduction and adduction
- Adjustable slip-resistant legs raise chair up to 7"
- Folds flat for easy storage
Wenzelite offers the best in all products for pediatric rehabilitation.
This chair is made of a durable plastic frame and has a fabric that can be easily removed and machine washed for convenience.
The seat and back are adjustable to angles of 0, 22.2, 45, 67.5, and 90 degrees to ensure comfort while bathing.
This is done by using the unit-bars located on the upper back of the seat and lower back of the seat.
The legs are slip-resistant for safety and can raise the chair to a height of 7"", even while the user is seated in the chair.
The seat has convenient leg straps to control abduction and adduction while seated, and also has adjustable positioning straps for security that can be removed if they are not needed. The chair has height and width adjustable head cushions that provide only the best in support, security, and comfort.
They can even be used as lateral supports. When the chair is not in use it can be folded flat for easy and compact storage.
This Otter Pediatric Bathing System is for children between 46"" and 68"" tall and has a weight capacity of up to 160 pounds."
"Actual Product Weight: 14 lbs;
Back of Chair Height: 32"";
Backrest Reclines to: 90, 112.5, 135, 157.5, and 180 deg;
Overall Product Height: 34"";
Overall Product Length: 50"";
Overall Product Width: 17"";
Primary Product Color: Green;
Primary Product Material: Plastic;
Product Size: Large;
Product Weight Capacity: 160 lbs;
Recommended User Height: 46""-68"";
Seat Depth: 16.5"";
Seat Width: 14.5"";
Seat to Floor Height: 2""-7""
Otter Bathing System Accessories / Parts:
Lateral Support - Standard fabric Item# OT 8000
Tub Stand Item# OT 8010
Shower Stand Item# OT 8020
Lateral Support - Soft Fabric Item# OT 8000 SF
Shipping Weight: 18 lbs 0 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 50" x 18" x 6" (L x W x H) inches
HCPCS: E1399-1, E1399
Origin of Manufacture: CHINA
This product has the following special restrictions:
- Product is not returnable
Free shipping (Continental USA)
15% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days. No returns of hygienic products.
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
It's our mission to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
We manufacture a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
There are no reviews for this product yet.