Premium PGCL, Size 3-0, 18", 3/8 Cir, 19mm R/C
- Our highest performing suture needles for the most demanding surgical procedures.
- Needle maintains shape and sharpness 3X longer than regular needles.
- Ultra sharp precision point needles for delicate procedures
MULTICUT needle technology to ensure excellent tissue penetration and control, cut after cut.
- Needles crafted from UNIALLOY - a reinforced AISI 300 series stainless steel that provides the highest ductility and bending strength.
- Very flexible with high tensile strength
- Minimal tissue reaction
- Very smooth surface, resulting in minimal tissue trauma
- Precise knot placement
- Thread type: Monofilament
- Color: Violet
- Strength duration: 14-21 days
- Absorb duration: 90-120 days
Comparable to Monocryl.
Flat Rate $9.95 Standard Shipping GND (1-5 BUS DAYS), in continental USA. Exclusions may apply. Quote upon request: 2ND DAY, OVN, PRIO OVN (BEFORE NOON).
No Returns on PPE, All Sales Final. 25% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 90 days. Some products are not returnable.
AD Surgical is a unique company founded by medical professionals who understand the challenges and needs of today's practicing surgeons. Our mission is to offer a selection of top quality surgical essentials, including sutures, scalpels, gloves and drapes, at the best prices to our colleagues so that they can be more productive and profitable.
All of our surgical products are designed and developed in the United States by a team of experienced medical professionals. 90% of our products are manufactured in our own manufacturing facilities, which allows us to provide top quality products at factory direct prices that are a fraction of those offered by our competitors. All AD Surgical products are registered with FDA.
There are no reviews for this product yet.