Absorable - PGCL
3/0, 30" (75cm), Undyed.
Characteristics of UNIFY PGCL sutures:
- PGCL Thread Comparable to Monocryl
- Very high tensile strength initially
- High in vivo strength retention
- Excellent handling properties and high pliability
- Very low incidence of infection and trauma
- Ultra-sharp needle point for atraumatic tissue penetration
- Needle coated with silicone for smooth tissue passage
- Predictable absorption profile
- Thread type: Monofilament
- Color: Undyed
- Strength duration: 14-21 days
- Absorb duration: 90-120 days
Flat Rate $9.95 Standard Shipping GND (1-5 BUS DAYS), in continental USA. Exclusions may apply. Quote upon request: 2ND DAY, OVN, PRIO OVN (BEFORE NOON).
25% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 90 days. Some products are not returnable.
AD Surgical is a unique company founded by medical professionals who understand the challenges and needs of today's practicing surgeons. Our mission is to offer a selection of top quality surgical essentials, including sutures, scalpels, gloves and drapes, at the best prices to our colleagues so that they can be more productive and profitable.
All of our surgical products are designed and developed in the United States by a team of experienced medical professionals. 90% of our products are manufactured in our own manufacturing facilities, which allows us to provide top quality products at factory direct prices that are a fraction of those offered by our competitors. All AD Surgical products are registered with FDA.
There are no reviews for this product yet.