3/0, 15M. Cassette Sutures For Veterinary Use ONLY.
Characteristics of UNIFY PDO cassette sutures
- High tensile strength
- Extended holding strength, maintains tensile strength for up to six weeks
- Lower tissue reaction than chromic gut sutures with no risk of toxicity
- Eliminates bacterial migration along suture line
- Predictable absorption profile
- Thread type: Monofilament
- Color: Violet
- Strength duration: 55-65 days
- Absorb duration: 180-200 days
Comparable to Vicryl and Polysorb.
Free shipping (Continental USA)
25% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 90 days. Some products are not returnable.
AD Surgical is a unique company founded by medical professionals who understand the challenges and needs of today's practicing surgeons. Our mission is to offer a selection of top quality surgical essentials, including sutures, scalpels, gloves and drapes, at the best prices to our colleagues so that they can be more productive and profitable.
All of our surgical products are designed and developed in the United States by a team of experienced medical professionals. 90% of our products are manufactured in our own manufacturing facilities, which allows us to provide top quality products at factory direct prices that are a fraction of those offered by our competitors. All AD Surgical products are registered with FDA.
There are no reviews for this product yet.