Vitamin D, in its D3 form, is more potent and better absorbed form than its D2 form.
Get the vitamin that supports healthy teeth, bones, and muscles, as well as cardiovascular and immune function
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 90
Healthy Teeth, Bones, Muscles, Cardiovascular and Immune function
How to Use:
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopheryl)
Vitamin D-1,000 Details:
Thorne's D-1,000 contains 1,000 IU of high-quality vitamin D3. Although it is well known that direct sunlight is a natural source of vitamin D, many individuals, especially the elderly, don't get enough vitamin D from sunlight or from their diet. Be sure you get the vitamin D your body needs with Thorne's easily absorbed Vitamin D-1,000.
Benefits of Thorne's Vitamin D-1,000:
- Supports healthy teeth and bones*
- Promotes lean muscle mass and helps maintain muscle strength*
- Enhances the absorption and retention of calcium*
- Supports healthy brain function*
- Promotes cardiovascular health and immune function*
- Formulated with vitamin D3, a more potent and better absorbed form than vitamin D2
- Thorne's vitamin D contains no lactose and no preservatives like BHT, BHA, sodium benzoate, and sorbic acid
You could be at a higher risk of a vitamin D deficiency if you:
- Rarely go outdoors, live in the northern latitudes, or have a darker skin tone
- Have limited sun exposure due to your occupation, clothing choices, or engage in indoor athletics rather than outdoor sports
- Regularly wear sunscreen with an SPF greater than 8
- Are an older adult (the risk of a deficiency increases with age beginning at age 50)
- Have a chronic health condition, such as a bowel disease or a surgical procedure (like gastric bypass) that decreases fat absorption
- Are obese
The optimal amount of vitamin D for an individual depends on many factors and varies from person to person. Therefore, the requirement for vitamin D supplementation should be individualized. Either of Thorne's D-1,000 or D-5,000 can be an ideal way to maintain an optimal level of vitamin D in healthy individuals.*
$11.95 Flat Rate Shipping GND (1-5 BUS DAYS) in continental USA. Exclusions may apply. Quote upon request: 2ND DAY, OVN, PRIO OVN (BEFORE NOON).
*Full Refund within 30 days of purchase. Unopened. Original packaging. Shipping is paid by the customer.
*75% Refund after 30 days of purchase. Unopened. Original Packaging. Shipping is paid by the customer.
*75% Credit exceeding 3 months. Unopened. Original Packaging. Shipping is paid by the customer.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
For over 30 years, Thorne Research has been dedicated to enhancing the health and well-being of people worldwide by providing innovative, high-quality, research-based nutritional supplements, health diagnostics technology platforms, and the latest in medical education.
Through our products and services, our passionate, talented staff, collaboration with a variety of innovative and expert strategic partners, and an unwavering commitment to integrity, Thorne Research strives to become a leading health-care company serving people around the world.
Products include the likes of Cardiovascular Support, Detox/Liver Support, Nutrition Gastrointestinal Support, Immune Support, Metabolic/Weight Management, Musculoskeletal Support, Neurological Support, Oncology Supportive, Sports Performance and more.
For consumer use only. Not for resale.
There are no reviews for this product yet.