COVID-19/Flu A&B Diagnostic Test
A Rapid Immunoassay for the Simultaneous Direct Detection and Differential Diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2, Influenza Type A and Type B Antigen from nasopharyngeal swab specimens.
Sensitivity and Specificity
Flu A (PPA 89.2%, NPA 99.4%)
Flu B (PPA 86.4%, NPA 99%)
COVID-19 (PPA 94%, NPA 100%)
Granted emergency use authorization (EUA) by the FDA
Visually read in 15 minutes
Flocked nasopharyngeal swab for superior specimen collection and patient comfort
CPT Code Information
Influenza A: 87804QW
Influenza B: 87804QW-59
Status COVID-19/Flu A&B Talking Points:
- USA Manufactured and Delivered
- 3 in 1 Format; Three tests results with one simple procedure
- Test results available in 15 minutes
- Antigen COVID-19 Test, Accurate detection with nasopharyngeal specimen swab
- Most efficient and cost-effective testing platform for both COVID-19 and Influenza A&B
- Quality manufactured tests and results No equipment needed to perform testing
- Lower operational costs and easier workflow compared to PCR & Reader based products
- All-in-one test which follows the same easy to run procedure as our CLIA Waived Status Flu A&B test
- Superior Sensitivity and Specificity
- COVID-19 (PPA 94%, NPA 100%)
- Flu A (PPA 89.2%, NPA 99.4%)
- Flu B (PPA 86.4%, NPA 99%)
- Only three components needed to run the test; Test Cassette, Specimen Collection Swab, Reagent Capsule
- Nasopharyngeal Swabs - Flexible Flocked Swab for superior specimen collection, ease of use and testing results
- Flu Testing Device - Preferred Cassette format with on-board extraction well
- Reagent Capsule - Single use one step reagent capsule
- External controls - 1 positive, 1 negative control swab provided in each box
- Simple testing procedure - Less steps required compared to other COID-19/Flu testing platforms
- Is this an antigen or antibody test? The Status COVID-19/Flu A&B test is an antigen test, using the preferred nasopharyngeal specimen collection. - What is the item number and contents? Item number 33225; 25 test cassettes, 25 specimen collection swabs, 25 reagent capsules, 1 pos/1neg control swabs.
- What is the expiration dating? Currently six months from date of manufacturing.
- What CPT code should be used? There are CPT codes assigned for both COVID-19 and Flu A&B. COVID-19: 87811QW, Flu A: 87804QW, Flu B: 87804QW-59. As the manufacturer, we cannot guarantee reimbursement values or standard billing procedures.
- Is the Status COVID-19/Flu A&B test CLIA Waived? Through the EUA approval process the FDA authorizes tests for use at the point of care (including COVID-19) under an EUA, such tests are deemed to be CLIA waived tests. Accordingly, for the duration of the emergency declaration, such tests can be performed in
a patient care setting that is qualified to have the test performed there as a result of operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.
Origin of Manufacture: USA
This product has the following special restrictions:
- Product is not returnable
$12.50 Flat Rate GND (1-5 BUS DAYS) in continental USA. Free Shipping on orders $300 or more. Exclusions may apply.
No Cancellations, No Returns, No Exchanges, Final Sale.
DocRx is a U.S. based Healthcare Firm dedicated to helping Hospitals, Pharmacies and Physicians treat patients, with their Health being the 1st priority.
There are no reviews for this product yet.