View SpO2 Deluxe Pulse Oximeter
- Dual color high resolution easy-to-read OLED display, with multi-display modes
- Display SpO2 and Pulse Rate, Pulse bar and Plethysmogram
- Now with Perfusion Index and programmable alarm functionality
- Low power composition, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Includes lanyard, carry case, and two AAA batteries
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate
Free shipping (Continental USA)
15% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days. No returns of hygienic products.
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
It's our mission to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
We manufacture a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
There are no reviews for this product yet.