Ultra Lt.Full Elec.BedPkg w/Foam Mattress
Delta Ultra-Light 1000, Full-Electric Bed with Full Length Side Rails (15001ABV) and 80" Foam Mattress
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturersâ€ bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability (Figure A)
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor (Figure B)
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations (Figure C)
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety (Figure D)
- Unique mot
Bed Height Maximum With Casters 24"
Bed Height Minimum Without Casters 12.75"
Carton Shipping Weight 182 lbs.
Unit Dimensions 36" (W) x 88" (L)
Warranty (Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components
Weight 169 lbs.
Weight Capacity 450 lbs
Bed Height Min wo caster 12.75"
Bed Height Max w casters 21.5"
Shipping Weight: 109 lbs 8 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 45" x 37" x 11" (L x W x H) inches
Origin of Manufacture: CHINA
Free shipping (Continental USA)
15% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days. No returns of hygienic products.
(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
It's our mission to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
We manufacture a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
There are no reviews for this product yet.