Walking Crutches with Underarm Pad and Handgrip, Pediatric
Patient Height: 4' - 4'6"
Height Settings (Armrest to Floor): 31"-40"
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing area
- Pushpin adjustment makes it easy-to-adjust crutch height in 1" increments
- Non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable accessories are latex free
- Weight Capacity 350 lbs on aluminum crutch (excluding pediatric)
Weight Limit (10400 - 10401 - 10402) 350 lbs.
Weight Limit (10416) 175 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 32.4" x 9" x 4.4" (L x W x H) inches
Origin of Manufacture: CHINA
Free shipping (Continental USA)
15% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days. No returns of hygienic products.
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
It's our mission to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
We manufacture a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
There are no reviews for this product yet.