* Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
MSRP $1,780.61 You Save $751.23
|Sold & Shipped by Drive Medical|
|Typically Ships Within 1 day(s)|
|Price Match Guarantee|
Ultra-Light 1000, Semi-Electric Bed with Full-Length Side Rails (Item# 15001AVB) and 80" Therapeutic Support Mattress (Item# 15019)
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers? bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability (Figure A)
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor (Figure B)
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations (Figure C)
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety (Figure D)
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility
- Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls (Figure E)
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80" to 84"
- Patent Pending
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
Bed Height Maximum With Casters 21.5"
Bed Height Minimum Without Casters 12.5"
Carton Shipping Weight 179 lbs.
Unit Dimensions 36" (W) x 88" (L) | Overall Sleep Surface 36" W x 80" L
Weight 163 lbs.
Weight Capacity 450 lbs
Bed Height Max wo caster 18.5"
Bed Height Min w casters 15.5"
Shipping Weight: 101 lbs 8 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 45" x 37.2" x 10" (L x W x H) inches
Origin of Manufacture: CHINA
Free shipping (Continental USA)
15% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid for by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days. No Cancellations; No Returns on PPE or PPE-related products; All Sales Final. Not all products are eligible for returns. Exclusions may apply. Please refer to the "Restrictions" tab on the products listing page, i.e. where stated "Non-Returnable Item". All returns must be approved by our Returns Department. An e-mail notification will be issued regarding your return status and return instructions, should this apply. Any product returned for credit without an authorized RMA number clearly printed on the outside package or shipping label will be refused. Unauthorized returns will not be honored or accepted for credit.
(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
It's our mission to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
We manufacture a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
There are no reviews for this product yet.