Dual Channel TENS
(2) Lead Wires
(1) 9-volt battery
(1) package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes
(1) Operating Manual
(1) Carrying Case
- Dual isolated channels
- Pulse amplitude adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Modulation selector offers wave delivery in Normal, Burst or Modulation modes
- Plastic belt clip
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Ampulitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 30 to 260 microseconds
- Modulation Mode: Pulse width is automatically varied in cycle pattern over an interval of nominally 6.5 seconds.
Pulse width decreases linearly over a period of 0.5 sec. From the control setting value to a value which is 60% less.
This narrower pulse width is maintained for 2 seconds and then increased linearly over a 0.5 second period to its original value.
Pulse width is maintained for 3.5 sec. at the control setting value.
The cycle is then repeated.
- Burst Mode: Bursts occur twice very second. Pulse width(adjustable), frequency = 100 Hz
- Timer: Selectable, 15, 30 and 60 minutes.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0 to 34 V (Load : 500 ohm)
- Max. Charge per pulse 20 micro-coulombs
- Burst Mode One 9 Volt Battery.(alkaline, or nickel-cadmium rechargable)
- Battery Life Approximately 50 hours at nominal settings.
- Size: 95(H) x 65(W) x 23.5(T) mm
- Weight: 115 grams(battery included)
Shipping Weight: 1 lbs 0 ounces
Shipping Dimensions: 9" x 7.75" x 2" (L x W x H) inches
Origin of Manufacture: TAIWAN
This product has the following special restrictions:
- Requires Prescription
Free shipping (Continental USA)
No Returns on PPE, No returns of hygienic products, All Sales Final. 15% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days.
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
It's our mission to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
We manufacture a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
There are no reviews for this product yet.