INTELLIPAP STANDARD CPAP SYSTEM
Dimensions 4.2" (H) x 6.5" (W) x 6.9" (D) - unit only;
Dimensions 6.4" (H) x 6.5" (W) x 8.4" (D) with humidifier
Weight 2.7 lbs - unit only; 4.45 labs with humidifier
Pressure Range 3-20 cm H2O
Automatic Altitude Adjustment Up to 9,000 feet
Auto On/Off Yes (Can be enabled or disabled)
SmartCode Feature Yes
SmartLink Compatible Yes
- Whisper-quiet operation - 26 dBA!!
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Includes discreet carry bag that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories which makes it great for travelers
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure (0-45 minutes in 5-minute increments and 5 increments for pressure)
- SmartCode compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician
- Optional SmartLink Therapy Management System provides detailed patient therapy data, including oximetry
Free shipping (Continental USA)
No Returns on PPE, No returns of hygienic products, All Sales Final. 15% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days.
Unit warranty 3 years
Humidifier Warranty 3 years
Chamber Warranty 3 months
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
It's our mission to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
We manufacture a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
There are no reviews for this product yet.