- Built upon the reliable features of the 525 concentrator, the 1025 Oxygen Concentrator is designed to provide optimal oxygen delivery for patients with varying flow requirements
- Assembled in the USA and built in the same shell as the 5 Liter, the 10 Liter Concentrator is also compatible with cylinder transfill systems
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14 inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs., to the DeVilbiss 10L Concentrator
- Front view (Figure A), Rear View (Figure B)
- With a weight of 42 lbs. and an identical footprint to the 525 unit, the 1025 is substantially smaller and lighter than competitive 10 Liter concentrators
- Capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O2 purity from 2 to 10 LPM, the 10 Liter Concentrator is an ideal investment for your patients and business alike
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, monitors
Delivery Rate 2.0 to 10.0 LPM
Outlet Pressure 20.0 PSI ± 1.0 PSI
Oxygen Percentage 2-10 LPM, 87-96%
Power Consumption 120VAC, 60Hz
Power Input 639W (avg)
Product Length 24.5"
Product Overall Height (FW17 | FW19) 12"
Product Weight 2 | 4 | 6 42 lbs.
Warranty Limited 3 Years
Dimensions: 24.5" H x 13.5" W x 12" D (62.2 x 34.2 x 30.4 cm)
Weight: 42 lbs. (19 Kilograms)
1/EA Cabinet Screws (plastite) 525DD-636 & Capacitor (Motor Start/Run) 1025DS-616
1/EA Compressor Box w/Foam 1025D-615
1/EA Compressor Mounting Plate Package 1025D-632
1/EA Compressor Rebuild Kit 1025D-643
1/EA 1/2" ID Silicone Braided (2' LG) Hose 505DZ-634
1/EA Filter Door 525DD-639
1/EA Flow Meter 1025D-607
1/EA Front Cover 525DD-611
1/EA Heat Exchange Tube 1025D-655
1/EA Main Wire Harness 1025D-623
1/EA Motor Mounts 1025D-609
1/EA Oxygen Outlet Port 525DD-606
1/EA PC Board 1025D-622
1/EA PRESSURE REGULATOR 1025D-612
1/EA Pressure Regulator (8.5 PSI) MC29D-612
1/EA PURGE HARNESSE ASSEMBLY 1025D-617
1/EA Rear Cover 525DD-612
1/EA Rotary Valve 515ADZ-702
1/EA Sieve Bed 1025D-619
1/EA Compressor Filter 1/EA 1025D-682
1/EA 1/8" ID (Blue) (4' Lg) Hose 444-554
1/EA Accumulator Tank 1025D-610
1/EA Caster, Non-locking 501DZ-603
1/EA Casters, Locking 525DS-603
1/EA Compressor Intake (Silicone) 1025D-657
1/EA Ladder Clamp (1/2" ID Hoses) 444-566
1/EA Power Cord Strain Relief 505DZ-645
1/EA Power Cord Strap MC29D-657
1/EA Power Cord w/ Strain Relief PV5LD-618
1/EA Power Switch 1025D-508
1/EA Pressure Gauge PVO2D-601
1/EA Pressure Test Assembly 303DZ-637
1/EA Rotary Valve Wire Harness 525D-621
1/EA Service Kit 444-501
1/EA Top Cover Label 1025D-631
Shipping Weight: 42 lbs 0 ounces
Free shipping (Continental USA)
No Returns on PPE, No returns of hygienic products, All Sales Final. 15% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days.
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
It's our mission to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
We manufacture a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
There are no reviews for this product yet.