- Made in USA
- FDA/EU Approved
- Results in 10-15 minutes
- No special machine needed to get results
- 20 Tests per Kit
- 20 Test Devices
- 20 Assay Buffers
- 20 Extraction Vials and Caps
- 20 Specimen Collection Swabs
- 1 Positive and 1 Negative Control swabs
- Instructions Guide
The CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2 in swab specimens directly collected from individual who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare
- Lateral flow assay
- No equipment required!
- Results within 10 minutes
- Minimally invasive specimen collection (nasopharyngeal swabs)/
- Identify acute infection with 88.4% sensitivity and 100% specificity
- CLIA Waived
- 12 month shelf life
- Stored at room temperature
Antigen test (frequently referred to as a rapid test). This test detects protein fragments specific to the Coronavirus. It can be done in a clinic, doctor's office, or hospital. Turnaround time for results is usually very quick and in some cases, results can be reported within 15 minutes.
Origin of Manufacture: USA
This product has the following special restrictions:
- Requires Rx License
$15.95 Flat Rate GND (1-5 BUS DAYS) in continental USA. Free Shipping on orders $300.00 or more. Exclusions may apply. Quote upon request: 2ND DAY, OVN, PRIO OVN (BEFORE NOON).
No Returns, All Sales Final.
Modern Medical Products:
Modern Medical Products, Inc. is a pharmaceutical, medical supply, and surgical supply wholesaler and distributor headquartered in Chatsworth, California.
There are no reviews for this product yet.