Lancet, 25G, 100/bx
- Sterile, disposable devices used to obtain a capillary blood sample.
- Compatible with most standard lancing devices.
- The lower gauge lancets work best on callused fingers where it is sometimes difficult to obtain a sample.
- The higher gauge lancets work best for individuals that lance their finger frequently or have thin skin (such as a child or elderly person).
Related Categories: Lab Equipment & Accessories - Blood Collection Products - Lancets/Blades/platforms/devices
Shipping Weight: 10 ounces
$9.95 Flat Rate GND (1-5 BUS DAYS) in continental USA. Free shipping orders over $1,500. Exclusions may apply.
25% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days.
Please submit return within 3 business days of shipment receipt.
For damaged shipments, please upload a signed delivery receipt copy and
any photos of the damage.
Founded in 1953, MedChain Supply has evolved from a small buying cooperative of independent health care distributors into a unique health care supply chain company.
Since 1953, MedChain Supply has been a leading global provider of both upstream and downstream healthcare supply chain products & support.
MedChain Supply is a unique healthcare supply chain company. We offer a wide range of solutions for distributors and manufacturers, all in an effort to deliver efficiency to healthcare. We aim to serve our customers by helping to access new markets and products, grow sales, and reduce operating and transaction costs.
MedChain Supply has helped more than 400 manufacturer partners save both time and money.
- Be your trusted partner to deliver efficiency to healthcare.
- Rely on people, integrity, and service to provide a competitive advantage to our partners in the healthcare supply chain.
There are no reviews for this product yet.