Seat Trident HD K0825 FWD 22 x 20 Capt. Sea
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries
- Semi-Reclining captain seat with adjustable headrest is height and depth adjustable
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable
- Available with 22" or 24" width Captain's seat
- Quick-release lever allow for easy seat removal
- Flip-up footplate includes rubber bumper to prevent damage and is height, depth and angle adjustable
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable Controller
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels
- Large, front-anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride and enhanced obstacle handling
- Joystick is protected by metal casing
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Slide-out battery tray for easy access
- Optional swing-away controller arm sold separately
- Optional elevating leg rests sold separately
- Some assembly required
- Base Weight - 98 lbs
- Batteries (pair) - 12V x 50AH
- Battery Weight (pair) - 66 lbs
- Brakes - Electromagentic
- Caster Wheels - 10" x 3"
- Charger - 5A
- Climbing Angle - 6 Degrees
- Control Unit Airflow - 8 LPM
- Control Unit Alarms - Visual / Audible
- Control Unit Cycle Time - 10 Minutes
- Control Unit Type - Compressor
- Controller - PG VR2 70A
- Control Unit Power - 110 VAC \ 60 Hz
- Dimensions - 48" (L) x 25.75" (W)
- Drive Wheels - 14" x 3"
- Ground Clearance - 2.5"
- Mattress Cover Material - Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Maximum Range - 15 miles
- Motor - 24V x 450W x 2700 rpm
- Seat Dimensions - 22" x 20"; 24" x 22"
- Seat Weight - 48 lbs
- Top Speed - 4 mph
- Total Weight (excl. hand control) - 212 lbs
- Turning Radius - 29"
- Weight Capacity - 450 lbs
Parts & Accessories:
Item# SF8010 - Oxygen Tank Holder
Item# SF8030 - Cane/Crutch Holder
Item# TRID-2A37-LINX - Swing-Away Controller Arm
Item# SFELR - ELR Hangers
Item# LK3JELR - ELR Set
Origin of Manufacture: CHINA
Free shipping (Continental USA)
15% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days. No returns of hygienic products.
Warranty 1 Year - Limited
Warranty on Batteries - 12 Months
Warranty on Drive Train Components - 24 Months
Warranty on Electronic Controller - 24 Months
Warranty on Frame - Limited Lifetime
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
It's our mission to manufacture and market world class products which focus on innovation, functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals that use our products.
We manufacture a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
There are no reviews for this product yet.