Accutest 10-MultiDrug Screen, 25 Tests/Box
The ACCUTEST multi drug urine screen dip test card is a one-step urine drug screen that provides a rapid, one step screening test for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in human urine. The ACCUTEST multi drug dipstick offers a cheaper alternate to screening urine test cups.
The One Step Drug Screen Test Card is a rapid urine screening test that can be performed without the use of an instrument. The test utilizes monoclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated levels of specific drugs in urine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One-step urine drug screen.
- Easy dipstick card format.
- Results in 3-8 minutes.
- No reagents needed.
- Stores at room temperature.
- Built-in controls for each analyte to validate results.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Allow the test card, urine specimen, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30C) prior to testing.
1. Remove the test card from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as Remove the cap from the end of the test card. With arrows pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the strip(s) of the test card vertically in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Immerse the strip(s) to at least the level of the wavy lines, but not above the arrow(s) on the test card. See the illustration below.
2. Replace cap and place the test card on a non-absorbent flat Start the timer. Read the adulteration strips between 3-5 minutes (when applicable) compare the colors on the adulteration pads to the enclosed color chart. If the specimen indicates adulteration, refer to your Drug Free Policy for guidelines on adulterated specimens. We recommend not to interpret the drug test results and either retest the urine or collect another specimen.
3. The drug strip results should be read at 5 minutes.
Item Number.....Description......................................Drugs Detected
DS74AC425......Accutest 9-MultiDrug Screen..........AMP, BAR, BZO, COC, MET, MTD, OPI, PCP, THC
DS61AC425......Accutest 5-MultiDrug Screen..........AMP, COC, OPI 2000, PCP, THC
DS01AC425......Accutest 5-MultiDrug Screen..........AMP, COC, MET,OPI 2000, THC
DS134AC425...Accutest 5-MultiDrug Screen...........BZO, COC, MET, OPI 300, THC
DS60AC425.....Accutest 6-MultiDrug Screen...........AMP, COC, MET, OPI 2000, PCP, THC
DS130AC425...Accutest 10-MultiDrug Screen.........AMP, BAR, BZO, COC, MDMA, MET, MTD, OPI, PCP, THC
DS100..............Accutest 10 MultiDrug Screen.........AMP, BAR, BZO, COC, MET, MTD, OPI, PCP, TCA, THC
Drug Testing Attributes:
Category: Test Dip Cards
Shop by Panels: 10 panel
Specimen Collection Type: Urine
15% restocking fee, 10% administration fee. Shipping is paid for by the customer. Original packaging. No returns after 30 days.
No Cancellations; No Returns on PPE, Personal Items or PPE-related products; All Sales Final.
Not all products are eligible for returns. Exclusions may apply. Please refer to the "Restrictions" tab on the products listing page, i.e. where stated "Non-Returnable Item".
All returns must be approved by our Returns Department. An e-mail notification will be issued regarding your return status and return instructions, should this apply. Any product returned for credit without an authorized RMA number clearly printed on the outside package or shipping label will be refused. Unauthorized returns will not be honored or accepted for credit.
Jant Pharmacal is a leading provider of point of care medical diagnostics for physician offices, clinics, hospitals and laboratory practice settings.
Jant Pharmacal Corporation, established in 1986, is a leading provider of point-of-care medical diagnostic products. The Accutest and Accustrip product lines offer an extensive selection of CLIA Waived tests for use in physicians offices, clinics, hospitals, and laboratory practice settings.
Tests include pregnancy, Strep A infectious mononucleosis, H. pylori, TSH, immunological fecal occult blood tests (IFOBT), urinalysis readers and strips, as well as tests for sleep apnea.
In addition, Jant Pharmacal offers a full range of drug and alcohol on-site test kits for use in workplace, occupational health, school, and public safety settings. An extensive line of forensic field test kits are available for law enforcement and public safety.
Regardless of your professional practice setting, Accutest and Accustrip point of care diagnostic products provide you with the confidence you need to make clinical or forensic decisions. Jant Pharmacal's point of care diagnostic products are FDA cleared and are backed by over 20 years of experience and industry leadership.